Saturday, February 27, 2010

Facebook vs. Blogger

So...Facebook got the best of me, and I haven't even thought about blogging since my last post. :/ I feel bad for deserting Blog Spot for however many months now, but i guess a break was good... So this year I don't think I'm going to be in softball, My friends want me to and think I should, but i will be able to go out for golf next year and I was thinking maybe I should work on my golf swing instead of getting all confused next year on the course. I did that one year, did golf and softball in the same summer, never again. It was one of the two, either too high on my golf swing, or too low on my softball swing. It's still in debate, but I think i've made up my mind. So, anyway, I might not be back on Blogger any time soon, but don't think lowly of me, I'll still be writing about my thoughts, just on Facebook instead. :) So ttfn! ;)

No comments: